Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Love so sweet...



When is the last time you received a love note? There is nothing in the world like opening a well timed, unexpected note written simply to remind you that you are important to the author.
Short and simple or lengthy and poetic; there are few gestures that are as universally effective as a demonstration of love. To know that someone loves you enough to take the time to express it in writing speaks volumes.
I am often moved by the beauty of my Heavenly Father’s love toward me. I see manifestations in His Word, His world and through His people. Each of these moments are like love notes that He takes the time to write, especially for me, so that I am constantly reminded of His infinite love and that He holds me in the highest esteem.
A love so sweet is meant to be shared.  And so, I share with you Love Notes, from His heart – to my heart – to yours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP