Monday, April 11, 2011

Live in Love




A life of love is a life worth living.

You, by virtue of being born, are exceptional and worthy of love. Despite the inevitable shortfall, love allows us to forgive ourselves, learn from our mistakes, and move on using our mistakes as an opportunity to help someone else.

A life of love is a life worth sharing.

We all have reasons for keeping our shortfalls private.  But having experienced heartache, I wouldn’t wish emotional pain on another. Following the darkest days of my life, characterized by isolation and silent onlookers, I vowed that I would not keep silent if ever I had an opportunity to share my heart to help another. My pain would not be without purpose.

There is no greater demonstration of love than to forgive ourselves enough to share our lives with another; and there is no greater gift than love.

Live in Love.

3 comments:

Riisa Renée April 11, 2011 at 12:23 PM  

For those who have tried to post comments to the Love Notes blog: my sincerest apologies, the glitch has now been fixed (thanks Keda!) You may now post to your heart's content ♥

It's all about LOVE!
rr

Unknown April 12, 2011 at 2:05 PM  

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat! Love the note and love you!

Unknown December 13, 2013 at 11:04 AM  

Simply Awesome, you are God's gift to the world. God Bless you my Sister. Sharing the Love of God. Lela/Rhema Drama and Dance

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP