Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Father’s Love




"Never underestimate the power of a Father’s love.


My father was hundreds of miles away - physically and emotionally. Our relationship was in disrepair and I had neither expectation nor hope that it would ever be restored. I would come to know that despite the separation, my father's heart was broken by the knowledge that his daughter was hurting.


My daddy rescued me. Had he not, out of the blue and without my asking, been moved with compassion for me, I can’t say where I would be today.

Years later I would come to realize the significance of what my father did through this profound manifestation of love. It is by this example I have come to experience the love that my Heavenly Father has toward me. My prayer for you today is that you experience transformative love that opens your heart to forgiveness, healing, restoration, and hope. May your life be enriched by your Father’s love today."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP